Sunday, January 29, 2012

Growing up.

I love the way I never quite know what's going on in Ellie's head. Friday, she seemed genuinely ready to potty train - sitting on the potty for extended periods of time, singing all her 'potty songs'. Saturday, she wanted NOTHING to do with it. This morning, the first thing she asked for was to listen to her potty songs. I do not understand. 

Oh well. In other news, I've finally started working on Ellie's big girl room! I can't wait to start ordering fabrics and making sheets, pillowcases, bunting, accessories... I'm also hoping to make some fabric wall decorations (trees, maybe?) since we can't paint the walls. I found a tutorial a while back about using fusible web to iron fabric onto the wall.... and it WORKS!

When did your kids potty train? Do you have any tips?

What are your favorite things to incorporate into a child's room?

No comments:

Post a Comment